Saturday 20 April 2013

Anime Review: Baccano

Genre: Action
Episodes: 16 episodes 
Overall thoughts: Probably the best thing I've ever seen - anime or not. 
Distribution: Madman

Image via: Kanedashotaro

Now as I mentioned above there are quite a few characters in this little story so I'm going to break tradition and not give you a character analysis. Also, I would hate for anything I say to give away any of the MANY plot twists that Baccano has to offer. What I can say is this, defiantly watch it. You won't regret it. Trust me.  

I may be fangirling a little bit here but this anime is a must. From the complex storyline (taking place over three time lines while following about main thirteen characters and a few minor), to the voluminous characters this anime will make you smile at its brilliance, shutter at its gore and be on the verge of tears just to do a complete 180 and end up laughing wholeheartedly. 


Let us know what you think about this post in the comments section below or connect with us on the Amine Sydney Facebook or Twitter!

Back to more REVIEWS