Thursday 8 March 2012

TOP 20 Anime - By Madman

Madman is hosting a competition to find the Top 20 Anime Titles of All Time. Voting is easy. Click on the badge below (not yet!) and select your favourite anime.

Then leave a comment voicing your opinion on why your anime deserves to be the best anime title of all time.



Not only will you be helping your anime get into the top 20 lineup, but you'll also go be able to win prizes. Madman are giving away a load of prizes to their favourite comments. ALSO, one lucky person will win all 20 titles! Good luck to all.

Okay, now you can click the badge.


I've voted for a few different titles, naughty I know! But as I went through the list I realised I love a fair few animes. My votes went to:
  • The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
  • Code Geass
  • Hetalia
  • Spirited Away
  • Chobits 
Are you voting for the same? Or did another anime capture you heart?